26 October 2008

Day 174 - Meh

I somehow think that Safe Haven will be getting a good amount of $ from me this year. That's ok. It's tax deductible.

So let's go through this. I've been marvelously unmotivated. I will work on this and make the next 174 days better.

17 - I haven't had 1 meal days in a long long time. The first meal might be rather late, but still.

27 - We did a wine tasting. It was really really cool. Hit 4 different wineries in the SE Tennessee.

29 - Dinner Party #2 was most awesome. It was a Pirate Zombie Rum theme party. Dave came down from New York and everything. Yay!

37 - I brought my bag to the farmers market a bunch of times. Also I've been bringing it to the grocery store.

38 - At the last farmer's market I got some info on CSA. I am looking for someone to split a half share. Then we're on, baby!

39 - Locavore foods yay! Lots of food has been made in my kitchen with local foods. More recipes are at http://gexxcooks.blogspot.com

48 - I've read a fun book! Sorta -
21/30
Ishmael - I didn't like it.

50 - Brewer's Jam. Lots of fun.

55 - FAIL. The brother is back.

56 - We sent lots of emails back and forth.

69 - The freezer is CLEANED!

No comments: